The Kingspan Stadium (formally known as “Ravenhill”) is the home of Ulster Rugby, with a ground capacity of 18,000. In 2013 Mount Charles was awarded a three year exclusive contract to provide...
The service we provide and the logistical challenges we face may be summarised as follows:
- 18,000 capacity stadium.
- 25 games per year (local, Pro 12 and European Cup).
o Memorial Bars – 2 off, each with a capacity for 580 customers
o Family Stand – 1 off open bar
o H3 Grandstand – 1 off bar with a capacity of 550 customers
o Hospitality Suites – 20 off, each with a capacity of 15/20
o Grandstand – 2 x large bars with a capacity of 600 - 700 customers
o Committee lounges – 2 off , each with a capacity of 360 customers
o Presidents Lounge – 1 off with a capacity of 120 customers
o Hawkers- a team of Hawkers who sell beer from back packs throughout the stadium.
- At each game we would require 170-200 staff to be on duty.
- Our bars team is supported by approximately 15 managers/supervisors during each game.
- We have circa 60 EPOS tills in use at each game, all of which are linked to a central computer point.
- We commence serving two hours before kick-off and remain open until one hour after the game has finished.
- On an extremely busy game we could sell up to 300 kegs of beer/cider.
- We have just been awarded a new three year contract, taking us through to 2019.